Atom drop longboard vs Magneto bamboo longboard – Quick comparison
(Meta) It would be a pity if you omitted atom drop longboard and magneto bamboo longboard when choosing a longboard for heavy riders. Because they are made for them – the big guys.
They have more different pros and cons.
This article provides some information for heavy riders longboarding choice
Atom drop deck longboard
Atom is a line of boards produced by MBS. Founded in 1993 in Colorado Springs, MBS pioneered the sport of mountainboarding to extend the snowboard season year-round, and is the original mountainboarding company, leading the industry by developing innovative and high-performance mountainboard products. MBS is dedicated to the advancement of the sport and its riders and has expanded its product line to additionally include carve boards, longboards, and skateboards.
About Atom drop deck longboard
- Product weight: 10.14 pounds
- Material: maple – full maple laminate deck
- Color: Orange
- Reverse King Pin (RKP) longboard trucks (2445mm axles)
- Wide-lip 70x51mm super high rebound (SHR) urethane wheels
- ABEC 9 bearings with high-speed lubricant
- High quality 80S grip tape
- Max weight for riders: about 250 lbs
Magneto bamboo longboard
Although Magneto is a new brand in the skateboarding industry, they have products with excellent quality – which are widely used by many skateboarders.
About Magneto bamboo longboard
- Brand – Magneto
- Material – Aluminum, Bamboo
- Shape – High specification Fiberglass & Bamboo Longboard by Magneto Longboards
- Durometer – Hardness 78A
- Wheel Material – Polyurethane
- Bearing Material – Stainless Steel
- Max weight for riders: about 275 lbs
- ULTIMATE CRUISER – The ultimate bamboo longboard for cruising around the neighborhood! This board is designed to be perfect for cruising and carving along the coast, in the neighborhood, or on-campus!
This board is one of our most popular for its smooth ride and ability to cruise and carve anywhere
- SMOOTH & STABLE – The longboard’s deck features a drop through truck design for a lower center of gravity and smoother ride.
It is designed for stability and performance and gives you the best of both worlds with our Paris Style drop through trucks.
- QUALITY TRUCKS – This board features Paris Style trucks with a 7 inch hanger and kingpin angle of 50 degrees. The bushings are SHR (medium stiffness) which adds to the carving experience.
- THE PERFECT SHAPE – The bamboo deck is 42″ by 9″ which makes it perfect for fun carving and tight turns! The carver board features a shallow concave shape with a nice arched camber. The shallow concave makes for a comfortable ride under your feet while the chamber makes the board lively and incredibly responsive.
- FLEXIBLE & STRONG – The bamboo and fiberglass used in this deck make it really lively and fun for carving! The 3 plies of bamboo give the deck great flexibility while the fiberglass reinforces the deck to add strength and durability
Feel free to pick up atom longboard or magneto longboard for heavy riders. If you still can’t make a choice and want to search any further.
You can wait for my next review of 2 similar products.
We wish you always enjoy the game and have fun in your free time!